Research has shown that parent involvement is a key indicator of student success. Involvement comes in many forms. Here are some ways to get involved:
- Stay informed by reading the information on our website and subscribing for updates
- Attend school council meetings or consider joining the school council
- Volunteer at our school
- Talk to your teen about their day and show interest in what they’re doing at school
- Explore education-related websites for advice and tips on how to support your teen at home
- Get to know our school board and attend workshops and events
- Check our events calendar to stay up to date with the great things happening at our school
Our Student Handbook contains a wealth of information about our schools, including assessment dates, report card information, student learning, the Code of Conduct, safety in schools, healthy living tips, technology use and much more.
Parent's Guide to High School
Parents, check out our Parent's Guide to High School. It's designed to help you support your teen through the high school years. A printed copy of the guide is available at the school, or can be mailed to you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
In addition to graduation requirements, this guide provides an overview of the range of opportunities and support we provide for students, from guidance and career education, to support for student mental health needs.