- Many courses and programs to choose from - it's a chance for students to try new things, and discover interests, skills and strengths
- An emphasis on planning for post-secondary and career pathways
- A wide-range of sports, activities and clubs
- Increased independence and responsibility
- A greater need for time management and organization
Parent's Guide to High School
Parents, check out our Parent's Guide to High School. It's designed to help you support your teen through the high school years. A printed copy of the guide is available at the school, or can be mailed to you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
In addition to graduation requirements, this guide provides an overview of the range of opportunities and support we provide for students, from guidance and career education, to support for student mental health needs.